The Website is a site operated by or on behalf of Uniflo Products Limited, a limited company registered in England & Wales ( Reg company number 9176449) whose registered office is based in the United Kingdom
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) together with our Privacy Statement website, www.melissar26.sg-host.com (“the Website”). By using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and your access to it is permitted strictly on that basis. If you do not agree to the Terms, please refrain from using the Website.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address telephone number and email address.
We give this information to third party couriers to enable delivery of your chosen items.
No Credit/Debit Card details are kept or stored by our company.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – GATEWAY
Our store is hosted on TsoHost. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Secure TsoHost data storage, databases and the general Trading application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers Uniflo Products Limited reserve the right to make changes at any time to the Terms and the Privacy Statement without notice. By continuing to use the Website, you signify your acceptance of any such changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. You may download and temporarily store any part of the Website for your own private, non-commercial purposes provided you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notices. No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted in whole or in part into any electronic or machine readable or other form without the prior written approval of Uniflo Products Limited. Your use of the Website does not constitute a licence for you to use any of the intellectual property rights.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of the Terms and that such persons comply with the Terms. We may change the content of the Website at any time. If necessary, We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on the Website or the information contained within it.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the material on or operation of any website which is linked to or from the Website. Any links are provided for convenience only and a link does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of any kind in respect of such websites (or vice versa). We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website or to any site which is linked to or from the Website.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not restrict anyone else’s use or enjoyment of it
If you access the Website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
If any provision or part of any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country then, within such state or country, to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the Terms. Any such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or in connection with the Terms.
- By submitting the order, you enter into a legally binding contract with us. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations, you have the right to withdraw from this contract. Details of your right to withdraw can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
- The price of the goods, the shipping charges and VAT where applicable is set out on the Order.
- The quantity, quality and description of the goods will be those set out in the order Further specification for the goods shall be those set out in the relevant pages of this website.
- We shall sell to you, and you shall purchase only those goods which you have set out on the order. We reserve the right to reject any order
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing each sale of goods will be subject to these the conditions. The Seller is able to amend the conditions upon giving written notice to the buyer.
- We will email you to confirm the order details once the payment is authorised for the transaction. This email does not constitute order acceptance. If you do not receive this email within one working day of submitting the order, we advise you to contact us to ensure your details are accurate. 9. Order acceptance is made at our sole discretion, all orders are normally accepted if the goods are available, all prices are current, the delivery address is within the standard delivery area and the payment is authorised for the transaction.
- Rejection of the order shall exist if order acceptance cannot be made. We will contact you in this instance to advise you of the reasons for rejection and advise any mediating steps
- Any price increases will not affect accepted orders you shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the order, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the suitability and delivery of goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the contract in accordance with these conditions
- You should ensure that you read these conditions carefully and check that the order is complete and accurate before submitting it. If you think that there has been a mistake then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You or we are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on the website.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding upon us unless and until agreed by email or in writing by us.
- Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract
Many of our products, such as electrical goods, are offered with a manufacturer’s guarantee or sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. Uniflo Products are covered by a UK based parts and labour of up to 24 months* depending on the product you have purchased, for further information contact support. Printed Serial Warranty guarantees are enclosed with all Macerator Pumps and Motors explaining our guarantee terms and conditions when purchased, making it easier if you require help and advice as Uniflo log your serial number for you regarding your warranty.
If you Macerator develops a fault within the warranty period or after please email email@example.com quoting your serial number and product code.
*Commercial Units & 3rd party products only.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel under the Consumer Rights 2014 as implemented in the applicable EU member state, all or part of your contract at anytime up to 15 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered. This 15 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 15 days to send the goods back.
There are some circumstances where we won’t give you the right to cancel, if you have broken the seal on the wrapping. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken and Ceramic products.
Uniflo Products will process your refund within 7 working days of receipt of the goods, via original method of payment.
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of handling the goods more than necessary.
You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us before any refund or exchange can be made
If you are exempt from vat for disability reasons, please print the following documents. VAT reliefs for disabled people – eligibility declaration by a disabled person.
Your disability must comply with the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) Listing. Further information can be found at: GOV.UK HELP SITE.